Properly installed, it helps the balcony glazing structure to last a long time and flawlessly. A glazed balcony should not have to worry about moisture entering the balcony. Wind gusts should not cause additional noise and all moving parts of the glass should slide safely and flawlessly.
Therefore, it is necessary to assess the situation at the site:
- Renovated or newly built house
- Which balcony glazing design is best for you?
- What is the best way to install a glazing structure?
- Which sheet metal hinges should be used for drainage?
- It needs to be determined whether it is possible to attach new structures to surviving old structures
- Which glazing construction to choose when matching to the exterior facade of the building?
- What materials are best used for finishing and installation work?
During the measurement, you will be able to consult with our specialist about the technical properties and capabilities of the products to be purchased (recommended maximum sizes, mounting options, finishing methods, etc.).
All balcony glazing constructions require particularly careful work by balcony glazing specialists, therefore we do not recommend entrusting the installation work to workers of a different profile.