Properly performed installation is essential: whether the structure of balcony glazing will last long and faultlessly. The glazed balcony should not cause any problems for the humidity inside the balcony. Wind should make additional noise. And all moving parts should slide and open/close safely and faultlessly.
• Is the building being renovated of newly built?
• What balcony glazing structure would suit you best?
• What is the best way of balcony glazing structure installation to you?
• What kind of sheet metal flashing should be used for water drainage?
• Is it necessary to determine whether the fixing of new structures to the old ones possible?
• What glazing structure should be used so that it would match the general image of building façade?
• What are the best materials for finishing and installation?
While measuring you will be able to consult our specialist on the issue of the technical characteristics ad opportunities of the products you are going to buy (recommended maximum seizes, fixing possibilities, finishing methods and other).
All structures of balcony glazing require particularly careful work of balcony glazing specialists, therefore it is not recommended to entrust the installation works to the employees of other profile.
The main specialization of the company is the design, realization, installation and maintenances services of various glazing systems of balconies.
V. Sirokomlės g. 34, Nemėžis
LT-13260 Vilniaus r.
tel. +370 5 2462274
mob. +370 699 09931
mob. +370 610 02831
el. paštas: email@example.com